The Homies

The Homies
We were such tourists in Tijuana during our trip in 2007

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Brownie

Heather has had her webkins birthday on the calendar ever since Mia gave it to her for her last birthday. When the birthday finally rolled around, I heard Heather invite her friend Sarah over for Brownie's party. That is when I realized we were going to be celebrating yet another birthday. All the kids brought their webkins or another stuffed animal. It was too fun. They made cupcakes, played games (thanks Samantha and Kent), and just played. As you can see, Kent even left his work desk to join in on the celebrating for a bit. This is just too strange. I hope she doesn't think all her other 500 stuffed animals need parties too.


4 comments:

Lenice said...

(cue music) Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Brownie, happy birthday to you!! Isabelle had such a fun time at the party.

Camille said...

Oh, how fun. My girls would have loved that.

Michelle said...

What a great idea! I am glad that party was a success!

Elise said...

I guess I'm totally out of it but I don't even know what a webkins is. Are they all the rage and I'm just out of touch?
Sounds like a fun idea whatever they are, way to go Heather, what a fun girl!