The Homies

The Homies
We were such tourists in Tijuana during our trip in 2007

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jamie's 18th Birthday

Jamie also had a birthday this week... His 18th big one. Like my friend Joyce said, "All that the 18th birthday means is that the parents can't get sued anymore for their kids' stupid choices." I'm glad we are over that hurdle. Actually, I hadn't even thought about it until she said that after his birthday. I'm glad I didn't have to stress over that thought for long. (Oh wait, there are still 2 more kids under 18. Yikes! Now I'm worried.) Jamie and Heather chose together where they wanted to go eat. It took all of about 5 seconds to decide. The Skybox at Gateway was the winner so Jamie could watch sports and Heather could go play all the games in the game room. Good Choice! Congratulations Jamie on this occasion. Now you can vote and get married without parent consent. Oh goody. More stress. We love you bunches and are so proud of all the "Good" choices you have made throughout the years. We are so thankful we haven't had to worry much about the serious things teenagers might do. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Jamie, and Happy Birthday to you too Betty! Hope you had a good one. I was jealous of your lunch yesterday. :)