The Homies

The Homies
We were such tourists in Tijuana during our trip in 2007

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Somewhere Over the...Most Beautiful Rainbow Ever

Last night I ran to the store and Heather and I couldn't believe our eyes when we came out. We were starring at the most beautiful double rainbow. You could see all the way from one end to the other. (I think we even saw a pot of gold) We hurried home, got Kent and the camera, hurried back down the hill and took some pics. The rainbow was so beautiful and reminded me of all the good and simple things in life. It didn't even cost a cent.

3 comments:

Lenice said...

What a tender mercy!! Love when those happen.

Elise said...

What a cool rainbow, I'm impressed you got such a good picture of it!
Happy late birthday to Heather and Jamie! It looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! Good for you, wish we were at Bear Lake with you this week!

Unknown said...

OH I love double rainbows! It sure makes you realize how wonderful the world is and what beautiful gifts God gave us.